Reject "School Health Policy" promoting abortion and CSE in Kenya
The Ministry of Education and that of Health in Kenya are launching a very controversial document today at the Vipingo School in Kilifi. They chose Kilifi due to the number of pregnancies by school going children and the event is being promoted by pro-CSE and pro-abortion campaigners right here, right now. This campaign is being steered by CSA, the same people who have been caught before sneaking Comprehensive Sxeuality Education to over 50 schools. They have also been promoting homosexuality in Kenya. Are these ministries working with these NGO's who have been breaking the Kenyan law every other time? Is this why no one was arrested?
A sneak peak to this policy shows the authors include CSA and UNFPA, the same people who have been advocating for abortions and CSE. The documents gives the children a right based approach of dealing with their sexuality.
Comprehensive sexuality education programs seek to change society by changing sexual and gender norms and teaching youth to advocate for sexual rights. Most CSE programs promote acceptance of diverse sexual identities and orientations and have an almost obsessive focus on sexual pleasure, instructing children and youth at the earliest ages on how to obtain sexual pleasure in a variety of ways including masturbation and anal sex.
While there is a need to teach "proper sex education to our children, Comprehensive Sex Education is the radicalized version of it. Here are more reasons as to why CSE is not the best for our children :_
- CSE encourages acceptance and exploration of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities (Homosexuality)
- CSE promotes high risk sexual behaviors (including anal and oral sex) and teaches they are safe.
- CSE promotes sexual pleasure and promiscuity as a right for children.
- CSE promotes abortion as safe and without consequences.
- CSE encourages children to experiment sexually with individuals of their own sex or the opposite sex.
- CSE claims access to “comprehensive sexuality education” is a human right.
- CSE teaches children and youth they are sexual from birth.
- CSE promotes condoms to children without informing them of their failure rates.
- CSE promotes disrespect for parents and religious and cultural values.
- CSE promotes sexual counseling, information or services to minors without parental consent.
- CSE trains children to advocate for their “sexual rights” in laws and policies.
- CSE encourages “peer to peer” sexuality education.
This document is not solving any issue with teenage pregnancies, it is opening a pandoras box for more trouble and it should be stopped.
Quickly sign this petition asking the Ministry of health to stop its launch of this controversial document which is being steered by pro-death NGOs and UN bodies.
Sign this petition now!
Withdraw the controversial School Health Policy 2018 NOW!