KENYA: Vote for your values in 2022 elections
On August 9th 2022, the citizens of Kenya will have the democratic privilege of being able to vote for the candidates who best represent the values they believe in.
It actually goes without saying that political candidates should represent YOU and YOUR VALUES.
But sometimes they forget that.
Then we need to remind them by casting our votes. And we have the certainty that any politician who clearly and uncompromisingly stands up for those values that are important to you will bring about a change (even if it may be small at first) in the political decisions of the coming years.
That's why it's important for ordinary voters like YOU to make your voice heard!
To save you the trouble of emailing the candidates individually or digging through the smorgasbord of party policies, we've prepared a questionnaire asking the candidates for state parliament where they stand on the key issues that matter to us.
Among other things, we ask the candidates:
- Do you support banning radical comprehensive sexuality education in Kenyan Schools?
- Will you ensure that "sexual diversity" advocacy groups are not allowed access to schools as outside partners?
- Will you ensure that parents have the right to make decisions about children's education, including sex education?
- Will you support legislation that protects the freedom of conscience of medical professionals and ensures that they cannot be forced to kill people to keep their licenses and jobs?
- Will you protect the lives of all unborn children?
- Will you strongly oppose any direct or indirect mandatory vaccination?
- Will you work to protect the definition of marriage as the union of one man and one woman?
- Will you support legislation that protects Kenyan citizens from medically assisted euthanasia and assisted suicide?
- Will you oppose any legislation that introduces “wombs for sale” through surrogacy in Kenya
- Will you oppose any attempt to de-register or shut down Kenyan churches?
- Will you oppose the registration of atheism in Kenya?
- Will you oppose the legalization of bhang, cocaine or any harmful drugs in Kenya?
- Will you support the ban of pornography in Kenya?
We are currently mailing our questionnaire to candidates and asking them to respond so that we can inform you of their feedback in time for the election.
Here is the link to the questionnaire :- Questionnaire for Kenyan candidates
Please help now: By signing our petition, you will show the candidates that many citizens expect them to demonstrate a commitment to the values that are important to us.
The future of Kenya is in the hands of active citizens like you. Show the candidates what concerns are important to you and assure them that you will not vote for them if they are not prepared to shape policy in your interests.