The EU seeks to enshrine devastating gender ideology in upcoming vote
LATEST NEWS (4 June) CONFIDENTIAL: Feminist Senior Advocacy Officer of the European Parlamentarian Forum on Development and Population, Nadine Krysostan, encourages her colleagues to support the report because Noichl "is an important input in the negotiation on the Gender Action Agenda of the [EU] Commission and strengthens the position of the EU in international discussions on sustainable development agenda."
On Tuesday, 9 June, the full European Parliament will vote on the resolution on the "EU Post-2015" strategy for equality between men and women, better known as "Noichl report," which was authored by the German Social Democrat, Maria Noichl.
The text has already been approved by the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality (FEMM) on 6 May of this year.
In her report, Noichl attempts, under the pretext of "equality" between men and women, to impose the most radical tenets of gender ideology in EU countries, thus making clear that feminism and gender ideology are the new ideological dogmas of the political left, and also violating the principle of subsidiarity in the process. This principle, enshrined in art. 5.2 of the EU Treaty, is one of the cornerstones of its operation, and it is obliged to respect the competences of the member states in areas such as education and health, among others.
What are the main points causing alarm?
As a promotion of gender ideology and radical feminism:
67. Calls on the Commission to assist Member States in establishing university chairs on gender studies and feminist research;
67. Calls on the Commission to promote the use of gender mainstreaming, gender budgeting and gender impact assessment in all areas and for each legislative proposal at all levels of governance, and thus ensure specific gender equality targets...;
As LGBT propaganda:
55. Reiterates its call on the Commission and the World Health Organisation to withdraw gender identity disorders from the list of mental and behavioural disorders, and to ensure a non-pathologising reclassification in the negotiations on the 11th version of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11), and to ensure that gender diversity in childhood is not pathologised;
In Assisted Human Reproduction (even for single people and same-sex couples):
59. Calls on the Commission to encourage Member States to promote (medical) fertility support and to end discrimination in access to fertility treatment and assisted reproduction;
On the matter of abortion:
( The European Parliament…)
52. calls on the Commission to assist Member States in ensuring … safe and legal abortion and contraception;
68. …emphasises the right to voluntarily access family planning services, including safe and legal abortion-related care;
72. Urges that the provision of humanitarian aid by the EU and the Member States should not be subject to restrictions imposed by other partner donors regarding…access to…abortion;
In addition, 42% of the report's paragraphs show open discrimination towards men, paradoxically, in a report on "equality." According to Family for Europe, 17% of the paragraphs represent a significant risk to the freedoms of speech, press, education and business.
We can stop this devastating move on gender ideology, female identity, the complementarity between men and women and the value of motherhood.
By signing this petition we will send an email to key MEPs in this decision.
Say NO with Women of the World!
For more information: