Urgent call on Australian parents to oppose LGBT indoctrination schools program
The "Safe Schools" program...
Even the name itself seems purposefully designed to lull parents into a false sense of security.
But, this tax-payer funded program, which has already been accepted into 487 Australian primary and high schools, is anything but safe.
In fact, this program is actually an LGBT indoctrination program, designed to get impressionable school-aged children to agree that, amongst other things:
- There is no such thing as physical/biological gender - that gender is something that you make up, so having a penis or a vagina doesn't matter in determining someone's sex.
- Gender-confusing activities, like cross-dressing, and downright dangerous activities, like breast binding (where a girl physically suppresses the growth of her breasts, on purpose) are acceptable in schools.
- Every type of family structure is equally good - so that there is no particular benefit to children being raised by both a mother and father, when possible.
While no-one should be bullied or harassed because they are confused about their sex, this type of confusion should not be be tacitly or vocally promoted in schools. If some children experience this type of confusion, that is no reason for educators to suggest that their confusion is somehow normative (typical).
No. What those confused children need is specialist care.
More generally, however, educators need to stay out of these areas of personal sexual ethics, which should be the special preserve of parents alone.
What parent wants their child's teacher to speak to that child (whether in a group or individual setting) about such intimate matters? Many parents are rightly worried about possible violations of their childrens' innocence, privacy and dignity.
Given these serious concerns, questions are being raised, by parents, about the rush to implement this noxious program around the country.
With this petition, therefore, we do three things:
- Demand the immediate withdrawl of the so-called "Safe Schools" program from the curriculum by any school which has already adopted it.
- Address the major Parents Associations in Australia - the Federation of Parents and Citizens' Associations of New South Wales (aka P&C); the New South Wales Parents' Council (NSWPC); the Christian Education National; the Council of Catholic School Parents; Australian Parents Council; Catholic School Parents Australia; Federation of Catholic School Parent Communities; and, - asking them to both take account of, and defend, the special role of parents in the area of personal sexual ethics and behaviour, AND to raise the alarm about this specific, intrusive program, with their membership.
- Address Liberal MP Mr Ian Goodenough and Labor Senator Joe Bullock, making them aware of the situation and asking them to help restore the proper rights of parents to vet such material and programs, and to be able opt-out their children from any program which they find offensive.
Please sign and share this urgent petition to put the brakes on this LGBT indoctrination program, and to restore parents' rights - as the primary educators of their children!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
NB: In this article (in the following link), Safe Schools Coalition Victoria co-founder, Roz Ward, is quoted as saying (about the difference between boys' and girls' bodies): "There is a perception that so-called male bodies are physically superior." http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/new-state-guidelines-for-transgender-students-and-school-sport-20160121-gmb30g.html
Australian Christian Lobby interview with a mother who is concerned about "Safe Schools" - http://www.acl.org.au/2016/01/boys-in-girls-bathrooms-brave-mother-speaks-out-on-what-safe-schools-is-teaching-your-kids/
Sign this petition now!
Alarm must be raised by concerned Parents over gender-confusing, LGBT indoctrination program - so-called "Safe Schools" program