Stop CSE in South African Schools
Comprehensive Sex Education is not approved by South African parents and is being taught in schools behind their back. The nature of the curriculum is destructive to children. Most CSE programmes include components such as:
- Teaching that promiscuity is a right;
- Promoting dangerous "alternative" sexual practices which increase the risk of sexually transmitted diseases;
- Encouraging children to experiment sexually with members of the same sex and of the opposite sex;
- Teaching children to advocate for so-called "sexual rights";
- Exposure to explicit and p*rnographic content;
- Encouraging children to use condoms at an early age without informing them of potential failure rates;
- Disregarding parental values and parental involvement in education; and
- Demeaning "traditional" moral, religious, and cultural values shared by families and the community.
We are deeply concerned that multiple UN agencies, federal and local governments, and school administrations are implementing, promoting and/or funding controversial comprehensive sexuality education programs that sexualize children and take away their innocence.
These programs go way beyond regular sex education and are designed to change all of the sexual and gender norms of society. They openly promote promiscuity, high-risk sexual behavior and sexual pleasure even to very young children.
Sign our petition to stop dangerous CSE programmes!
Sign this petition now!
Stop dangerous child sexuality programs in South Africa!