Holyrood elections - vote for your values
On May 6, 2021, the citizens of Scotland have the democratic privilege of being able to vote for the candidates who best represent the values they believe in.
It goes without saying that political candidates should represent YOU and YOUR VALUES.
But sometimes they forget that.
Then we need to remind them by casting our votes. And we have the certainty that any MSP who clearly and uncompromisingly stands up for those values that are important to you will bring about a change (even if it may be small at first) in the political decisions of the coming years.
That's why it's important for ordinary voters like YOU to make your voice heard!
To save you the trouble of emailing the candidates individually or digging through the smorgasbord of party policies, we've prepared a questionnaire asking the candidates for the Scottish parliament where they stand on the key issues that matter to us.
Among other things, we ask the candidates:
- Will you support and vote for legislation to protect Scottish citizens from legalised euthanasia and assisted suicide?
- Will you support and vote for legislation to forbid the practice of home 'DIY abortion'?
- Will you uphold the fundamental freedoms of religious belief and expression?
- Will you vote for and support legislation to repeal the Hate Crime Bill?
- Will you support and vote for legislation that keeps separate spaces for biological males and females?
- Will you oppose a ban on conversion therapy that rules out the use of talk therapy for those confused about their sexuality and gender identity?
You can find the full questionnaire here.
We are currently mailing our questionnaire to candidates and political parties and asking them to respond so that we can inform you of their feedback in time for the election.
Please help now: By signing our petition, you will show the candidates that many citizens expect them to demonstrate a commitment to the values that are important to us.
Scotland's future is in the hands of active citizens like you. Show the candidates what concerns are important to you and assure them that you will not vote for them if they are not prepared to shape policy in your interests.
¡Firma esta petición ahora!
Let the candidates know where you stand