Call Amazon and ask them to stop censorship
On June 28, Amazon censored several books that referred to homosexuality. These were the censored titles:
- From American Joseph Nicolosi, “A Parent’s Guide to Preventing Homosexuality”
- From Mexican psychologist Everardo Martínez Macías, "Heterosexuality, true stories"
- From American Nicolosi, "Healing Homosexuality" (Curing homosexuality)
- The testimony of the American David Robinson, "Gay Boy Became a Straight Man" (A gay boy becomes a man made and right)
- “The battle for normalcy. A guide for the (self) therapy" by the Dutch Gerard J. M. van den Aardweg
The only explanation from Amazon? A brief email that "informs" that the author "has violated the rules." It does not say what norms, nor what has been violated.
This is a summary trial without evidence or the possibility of defense.
Nearly 77 thousand have shown our rejection of unacceptable censorship that involves a serious violation of freedom of expression and professorship.
These books are being distributed normally on other digital platforms as well as in traditional circuits.
And it also happens that Amazon has no qualms about marketing books on how to commit suicide, for example.
Call Amazon now to share your concern about this censorship.
Will you call Amazon to share your complaint?
Phone for customers of Amazon: 01-800-8748725 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 20:00 and Saturdays from 9 to 14 Pacific time
Please tell us what you have been told to keep a record of the calls.
Firma subito questa petizione!